- Web parts are now fully customizable via html templates (Issue #323)
- FBA Pack is now completely localizable using resource files. Thank you David Chen for submitting the code as well as Chinese translations of the FBA Pack!
- The membership request web part now gives the option of having the user enter the password and removing the captcha (Issue # 447)
- The FBA Pack will now work in a zone that does not have FBA enabled (Another zone must have FBA enabled, and the zone must contain the membership/role web.config entries)
- Added Last Login Date to the User Management screen (Issue #399)
- Users can now be added to SharePoint from the User Management page by adding them to a group.
- Fixed the breadcrumbs on the Site Settings pages
- Fixed bugs relating to groups from other sites as well as missing groups. Cleaned up User Information List lookup. Thank you Sigan for submitting the fixes! (Issues #420,421,422)
- The web parts now display errors more clearly if they occur or if FBA has not been properly configured (Issue #380)
- Many other bug fixes
For installation and configuration steps see here
Instructions for customizing the web part layout are here
If you are bilingual and can do translations for the FBA Pack, any help is greatly appreciated! All files that need to be translated are found in SharePoint2010FBAPack.ResourceFiles.1.2.0.zip. Instructions are here