- Added a password reset page that allows the user to either automatically reset a password or set a specific password for the user.
- Search and page settings are now saved on the User Management page as you edit/create new users. Thanks to Bernd @ Solvion for providing this.
- The email templates can now be edited directly from the FBA Site Configuration page. This also removes the requirement of trusting the root certificate in an SSL environment.
- The deployment scripts no longer require a specific site to be specified to enable the feature on.
- Updated Change Password menu to use the page specified in the FBA Site Configuration page. Thanks to Bernd @ Solvion for providing this.
- Added the version number to the FBA Site Configuration page.
- Changed the source control from TFS to Mercurial.
- Many bug fixes:
- Issue# 701, 702 - Updated to ensure that the user was successfully created before sending the membership pending email. Also created all accounts as disabled, and only enable them when they are approved - this prevents users from resetting their password and logging in.
- Issue# 797 - Fixed password recovery web part to always send the templated email even if the mailsettings are set in the web.config
- Issue# 683 - Updated the Password recovery web part to run with elevated permissions when sending the email
- Issue# 689 - Fixed missing/invalid resource keys
- Issue# 689 - Updated the build to create en-US resource files from the default resource files - to get rid of SharePoint warnings that the files don't exist. Also updated the build to synchronize new additions to the default resource files to their language specific counterparts.
- Item# 772 - Fixed to programmatically add the event receiver to the membership review list, as the declarative definition was causing the event receiver to be attached to all lists.
- Issue# 802 - Fixed duplicate FBA Menu ID's
- Issue# 804 - Updated unknown error message to be more specific
- Issue# 675 - Relaxed email validation on the New User/Edit User pages
- Issue# 666 - Turned off autocomplete on the User Management new user page
- Issue# 651 - Fixed duplicate content in the the resource file
- Issue# 650 - Updated the cancel buttons on MembershipRequest and ChangePassword to not cause validation.
- Issue# 624 - Updated the OK button on the site configuration page to return the user to the settings page.
For installation and configuration steps see here
Instructions for customizing the web part layout are here
If you are bilingual and can do translations for the FBA Pack, any help is greatly appreciated! All files that need to be translated are found in SharePoint2010FBAPack.ResourceFiles.1.3.0.zip. Instructions are here