This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

error when adding user , reset password: UsersDisp.aspx' deosnt exist

Jun 27, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Edited Jun 27, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Hi

I have a test environment with farm installation. I have been able to install FBA pack with webapplication whic is enabled for FBA .

While using FBA user management features like adding user, resetpassword , the page refreshes on submits/add/reset actions, however it displays error

sorry something went wrong
-=-

I checked sharepint logs and found that

The file '/_layouts/15/FBA/Management/UsersDisp.aspx' deosnt exist

where as I see that FBA pack ins deployed at /_layouts/FBA
where _layouts is exploring for this web application to path :
(C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\14\template\layouts\FBA )

If I look at _layouts/15 in IIS for this web application , it resolves to folder "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\15\template\layouts"

Can any one let me know why this is happening and what is resolve for this/

forgot to add that we have sharepoint 2013 farm in test environment ON Windows 2012 standard
Coordinator
Jun 27, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Did you install the SharePoint 2010 or SharePoint 2013 version of the FBA Pack? (I ask because you're posting a 2013 question on the 2010 site)
The SharePoint 2013 version of the FBA Pack is available here:

https://sharepoint2013fba.codeplex.com/

Unfortunately SharePoint 2010 solutions and SharePoint 2013 solutions are not compatible.
Jul 4, 2013 at 8:14 PM
thanks for information , yes it looks like i downloaded wrong version.

I need to deploy 2013 version.
Jul 4, 2013 at 9:21 PM
I have undepolyed 2010 pack and installed 2013 one.
is there a way to very to make sure that i ahve 201 fba pack now?
Coordinator
Jul 5, 2013 at 3:23 AM
On the Site Collection where you've activated it, go to Site Settings -> FBA Site Configuration. The version is listed at the bottom of the page.